Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Here's What I Don't Get About Men

If you're not interested in a woman, don't ask her out. In particular, don't ask her out four times after your first date. (We made plans for a second date, which he canceled due to a "sour stomach" - ick - and made a big point of wanting to reschedule except when it came to actually rescheduling.)

It's funny, when I went out with this guy, he told me all about how women always stalk him after they go out. (I couldn't figure out why because he's not that exciting...not horrible either, just not exciting.) However, I think he keeps contacting the women after the date, all the while telling his friends: "Oh, this chick won't leave me alone."

The whole thing is just plain stupid. I was never the one who pushed to go out again -- he was. Doesn't it make the most sense to only ask people out if you actually want to go out with them?

This is one reason I'm taking a hiatus from men...all these stupid games mess with your head after awhile. You start thinking there's something wrong with you and not the idiots you're talking to.

No comments: