Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Life's Soundtrack

I completely stole this from Max...although to be fair, I'm guessing he swiped it from somebody else.

Here's what you do...put your music player on shuffle and fill in each area with what comes up next and you'll have your life's soundtrack.

Apparently, my life is (for the most part) a cheesy 80's movie. You'll find my wedding song to be particularly romantic...I wonder if it's referencing the honeymoon. Nice.

Just one more excuse for the music that's on my computer ... I just loaded a bunch of workout music to my mp3 player. (um...yeah...that's it. I swear!)

  • Opening Credit: Big Country – In A Big Country

  • Waking Up: Paula Abdul – The Way That You Love Me

  • First Day At School: Smithereens – Blood and Roses

  • Falling In Love: Glenn Medeiros – Doesn’t Matter Anymore

  • Fight Song: Kylie Minogue –Can’t Get You Out of My Head

  • Breaking Up: Vicki Lawrence – Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia

  • Prom: No Doubt – Don’t Speak

  • Life Song: Whitesnake – Here I Go Again

  • Mental Breakdown: Emerson Drive – Fall Into Me

  • Driving: DJ Sammy - Heaven

  • Flashback: George Michael – Faith

  • Wedding: Chingy/Ludacris/Snoop Dogg – Holidae In

  • Birth of Child: Anita Ward – Ring My Bell

  • Final Battle: Blondie – Heart of Glass

  • Death Scene: Re-Flex – The Politics of Dancing

  • Funeral Song: Billy Idol – Dancing With Myself

  • End Credit: a-ha – Take on Me

No comments: