Sunday, April 15, 2007

Crappiest Weekend EVER!

For starters, I've been sick the whole weekend. I've got a massive cold - complete with all the exciting things that go along with a cold.

On top of that, I'm spending the next four days in New York for work and will be staying at a different hotel each night. I already feel like a big fat pig because I haven't lost all of the 5 pounds I gained on my last work trip. I better not gain any on this one. No Dunkin' Donuts for me - no matter how tempting they are. In fact, I'm going to be one of those girls who takes the meat off the buns or nibbles on lettuce. Luckily (or unluckily) I'll be on my feet the entire time, so maybe I'll burn some of it off.

Sorry to be in such a horrid mood - it's a combination of my cold, the nasty cold weather outside (it's APRIL - when are we getting some sun?) and my too tight britches. Although I'm wearing sweatpants that are too big right now...mainly because I lost the drawstring in them so now they're set to their widest waistband.

No comments: