Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yes ... I Suck

I realize I've been a crappy poster lately - this week has just absolutely sucked. All I've done is rehearse. Although I actually got a compliment from the head honchette tonight - I know, I know, I was shocked too!

I was doing a walking stomach roll and I could feel her looking at me and then I saw her whisper something to the person next to her, so I figured I must be screwing something up (sad as that is to automatically assume that.) Then she calls out, "You look good Laura." I was so shocked, I promptly screwed up the next five moves. Of course, later she told me my sleeves were too short and that I had a lazy elbow and needed to stretch out my arms more. I swear, I spend so much time hunched over a keyboard, I don't think my arms even straighten anymore.

I've also been busy hanging out with a new boy - we went out three times this past week, but don't get too excited. I think I've already scared him off...this is actually a new record. I could be the star of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" - only in my case, it'd be "How to Lose a Guy in 5 Days." I'm almost 31 for goodness sake - when am I going to get better at dating people? I need an arranged marriage or something, 'cause I absolutely suck on my own.

You know what's weird? That guy I dated way back in November/December is still talking to me...I don't know what to make of it. I keep going along with it because I'm not sure what else to do. I just think it's really odd - he talks like we're all buddy buddy. I want to just shake him and say, "Dude - you were an IDIOT. You ran away from me in Giant Eagle." Although...he sent me a link to his new work website and he looks really, really pretty...

No comments: