Monday, October 22, 2007

I Seem to Instantaneously Be 100

My body hurts. Mainly because I was very cruel to it yesterday. Here's what I did:
  • 12 to 12:50 p.m. - BodyPump class at the gym
  • 1:30 to 5 p.m. - Bellydancing rehearsal
  • 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. - started 5K training by running 1.5 miles (at least that's what Michael said we ran, but I think he might have been fibbing!) then walked a buttload.

Today, I can barely walk. My legs are incredibly sore - and I'm supposed to do kickboxing tonight!

Actually, I'm hoping running helps slim up my legs a bit (I don't know that I've ever seen a fat runner before.) I just saw a picture of me from a party last weekend - and I looked like a giant, fat cow.

And We Need to Know Dumbledore's Sexuality Why?

I read every single one of the Harry Potter books multiple times - and never once did I think "Hmm...who would Dumbledore get it on with if given the opportunity?" For some reason, JK Rowling felt the need to out Dumbledore and I don't understand why.

Who even cares? It's not part of the story - it's just some secret thing she had in her mind. I wonder if she just misses the spotlight now that there are no more Harry Potter books on the way. (And goodness knows, we won't be reading her mystery novels!)

In any case, the whole thing is odd.

No comments: