Saturday, October 13, 2007

Insulted on My Very Own Cell Phone!

I was so excited about my improved boot camp results yesterday that I texted my time to one of my friends. I'm paranoid so I only text to people stored in my phone - I just know I'd fat finger the numbers if I tried to type them in.

My friend responded, so I know he got the message. A few seconds later, I got a text from a random number I didn't know. It said:

"U got the wrong number, but I could run the mile quicker."

First of all, I have no clue how this person even got my text. But secondly, this dude dissed me!

My friend Michael said I should have texted back and said "I just got fitted for a prosthetic leg, how 'bout you?" But sadly, I didn't do that.

A Temporary Fluctuation

I weighed in today and gained .4 lbs last week. But I had a pretty busy Friday night filled with sodium.

My friend Jen and I tried an Indonesian restaurant called A Taste of Bali. I have to say I'm not going to be in a hurry to eat there again - except they do have an alcoholic drink made with avocado I'd like to try. The food wasn't terrible - I just didn't love the flavors. They did serve an AMAZING hot ginger tea. We also split a black rice pudding that I thought was OK (warm and comforting), but Jen didn't like.

We also went to see Stardust at the $1 movies (technically it's $2 now so I should refer to it differently!). If you haven't seen it yet, check it out when it's rentable. It was very sweet and Michelle Pfeiffer was fabulous. The lead actor wasn't so bad either - quite the little hottie. I'm not sure who he was though - I've never seen him in anything before.

No comments: