Monday, October 15, 2007

Things I Didn't Know I Was Supposed to Worry About

OK - I'm definitely going to worry about gray hair and wrinkles as I get older. I also know some women elect to get boob lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction and botox to "cure" certain problem areas. I don't expect to be among them.

I was not aware that some women are getting cosmetic surgery on their hoo-hoos. For instance, liposuction or reconstructive surgery. Click here for the scoop - but be prepared to be grossed out and resist the urge to break out a hand mirror. You don't need that kind of pressure!

I know my trouble spots: butt, thighs & arms. Do I also need to worry about having a fat vagina?

I always figured if men are in a position to even see that area of my body, they got no business critiquing it. (And vice versa!)

I just think it's a shame so many women try to be so perfect when in reality, it's the imperfections that make people attractive.

No comments: