Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Cat is a Spaz

Daphne (Princess Too-Many-Toes) is tearing through my house like a blur with a yellow fuzzball in her mouth. She just did a somersault, dropped the fuzzball on the ground and batted it around for awhile. (They found a fly earlier - that entertained them for hours.)

I had a few too many Sneaky Petes at my friend's birthday party (and a double serving of icing from the cake - I LOVE icing.) Now I'm in a sugar/alcohol induced haze and my blurry cat is looking more and more like a supernatural being. (OK, not so much - but I had you worried there for a second, right?)

The party was fun but there were some smarmy jackass guys there. I hate jackasses. Now it's 10:30 p.m. and I'm going to go watch the final Torchwood disc. I'm going to be so excited to sit down ... I've been running around like a crazy woman all day!

No comments: