Saturday, August 02, 2008

I Can't Believe It

Someone stole my doormat. Seriously - am I living in juvenile hall? My mom threatened to send me there for most of my teenage years and I managed to avoid it. Why do I have to live there now that I'm respectably employed and middle-aged. (OK - not really middle-aged, but that's coming sooner than I'd like!)

What I can't figure out is WHY they took it. It's not like it's a snazzy New Kids on the Block doormat or was hot pink or had a cool design with tropical fish. I got it for $14 at Target four years ago. It had colored squares and said 'Welcome.' It wasn't decrepit or anything, but it wasn't fabulous.

Why would anyone want it?

And how do I get it back? I seriously don't want to go buy a new doormat only to have it stolen again. Although if they really make New Kids on the Block doormats, I might have to reconsider. Nope...I just searched for it. Oh well.

Fact #3: Why Barack Obama Will Make a Great President

Barack Obama is committed to ensuring that all Americans have health care coverage by the end of his first term in office.

1 comment:

Captain Trendy Pants said...

I know how you feel. My mate had his windscreen wiper stolen off his car. Just the rubber blade bit. Weird no?