Thursday, July 31, 2008

Speaking of Sad Has-Beens From My Youth

I just learned old-time girl group Expose is getting back together for a reunion tour. They were big in the late 80s, early 90s - right about the time I was blossoming into womanhood.


I can only hope they kept the same hair-dos. And that they won't be subjecting us to any new music whatsoever.


What would especially rock is if they opened for NKOTB! (Please let them open for NKOTB....or let it be Tiffany! That would make the nose-bleed tickets worth $38!)

Click here to see Expose's Let Me Be the One video. Ah...those were the days! It makes me want to put on my legwarmers and hop around like the Pointer Sisters. (Although I was in elementary school in the 80s and I was fat so I didn't really do that all too much.)

Fact#2: Why Barack Obama Will Make a Great President

Barack Obama believes that the arts should be a central part of effective teaching and learning. (That one's for my fellow music major pals.)

No comments: