Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Very Impressed With Myself!

My alarm went off at 5:20 a.m. so I could go running. When it went off, I wanted to cry because I needed more sleep. I actually turned off my light and started to go back to sleep, thinking I'd work out later tonight. Then I started to think about how I'm not enjoying my thighs right now and that I need to get ready tonight for my upcoming house party.

I gained 10 pounds this summer when my schedule was crazy and I was traveling all the time. The only way I can get it off is by being extra good about exercise and eating right. That means early morning workout so I have no excuses!

I also wonder if I'm doing a little self-sabotage. I get close to goal, but can't actually get to it. I've been trying to lose weight for so long (even if I was only making a half-assed attempt like I did in my early 20s), I'm not sure what to do when I actually don't need to anymore. What will I think about? What will I do? It just seems odd to me!

Yummy Sausage!

I hit up Trader Joe's last weekend to build up my low-fat meat stash. I found Trader Joe's Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Sausages and they were delicious! They only had 100 calories and 5 grams of fat.

No comments: