Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Get Off My Lawn!

I actually didn't watch ALL of the debates last night (I know, shocker!). From what I saw, Barack Obama was calm, collected and presidential. John McCain looked about 5 seconds away from a "you can't handle the truth" moment. John kept repeating the same old lies.

Here's the deal - unless you make more than $250,000, you're not going to have higher taxes when Barack Obama is president, no matter what John McCain says. If you make more than $250,000, you'll only be paying what you paid during Ronald Reagan's presidency. Ronald Reagan was not exactly crazy tax man.

"If We Talk About the Economic Crisis, We'll Lose"

If you haven't noticed, John McCain and Sarah Palin have been very erratic these past few days. All this 'palling around with terrorists' and 'you don't know Barack Obama' talk is nothing more than a distraction. In fact, one of McCain's own advisors said that they have to attack Barack Obama's character because "If we keep talking about the economic crisis, we'll lose."

I don't want my president to be unwilling to talk about the economy. I want someone who can fix things - and after watching these two men in action, I have to say I'd want Barack Obama to be my leader in a crisis. He makes me feel like things will be OK.

Check out this ad...it's AWESOME!

No comments: