Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks A Lot!

Some random peep left a comment on my meathead post about how my post was interesting because 30-something year old women don't blog.  

What planet does he/she live on? I have tons of 30-something girlfriends who blog (OK, three - but it's not unheard of!).  It's not like we lose the functionality of our fingers once we turn 30.  I do know how to turn on a computer.  In fact, when I was in grade school, I wrote simple computer programs in BASIC.  (I could make the cursor move in a square!)  I even know enough html code to be dangerous but not enough to do anything exciting with it.

It's nice that this person complimented my posting.  But why comment about my age?  It made me feel like a zoo animal!

Although, to be honest, the whole purpose of my blog is to have to someplace where I can write without having anyone mark it up with a red pen or ask me to reswizzle something or tell me it's taking too long to get to the point. I can ramble on for pages, and no one can do anything about.  (Except close the page!)

No comments: