Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm Horrible

OK - I get it!  I haven't been posting as often as I used to.  I've just been super busy at work and outside of work.  I get home around 7 or 8 and the last thing I want to do write.

Here's what's been happening:

  • Brokered Peace Between Two Felines -- well, kind of.  Daphne and Zoe are chasing each other around the house again.  They haven't done that since the vet stank incident on Saturday.  Daphne's still hissing and swatting, however, and Zoe's jumping and running away anytime Daphne goes near her.


  • Attended Second New Kids on The Block Concert This Year -- Technically it's tonight, but that doesn't make me any less excited!  I can't wait to hear Full Service.  My tickets say 'no cameras.'  Yeah right, I'm so stuffing one in my bra.  I'll just say I have a sensitive piercing if I trigger the alarms.  This is my FOURTH lifetime NKOTB concert for those keeping track.

  • Lost American Idol Pool at Work for Third Consecutive Year -- Bye bye, Jasmine, Alexis and Megan.  I got stuck with Jasmine, picked Alexis and was given free-agent Megan after I was previously out of the bet in the second week.  It's so sad.  I haven't even had time to give my $5.

  • Started My Own Business! -- Well , kind of. It sounds more important that way.  I'm now selling lia sophia jewelry.  I'm still training so I start start with my parties next week. I'm really excited about it.  It's a super fun way to make extra money for my house down payment without trudging through a part-time retail job. Plus, I get great discounts on jewelry.  Let me know if you're interested in having a party!  They're easy and fun and you score loads of deals.   At my party, I walked away with over $500 in jewelry and I spent about $130.  On top of that, the customer save plan is AWESOME.  Customers can always buy 2 full-price items and get 1 half-price item (your most expensive item is half price!.)  

No comments: