I think I have a bit of a crush on Costco. So many things to buy for so little money!
Here are some of the exciting things I bought:
- A bottle of 300 allergy pills for $12
- 5 1-lb tubes of lean ground beef for $18 -- those are usually $5 either at Kroger!
- 4-pack of Laughing Cow cheese
- 24-pack of Budweiser Select
- 2-pack of Mary's Gone Crackers
- 2-pack of Kashi Go Lean
- giant container of blackberries
- giant container of apples
- giant bottle of minced garlic
- 20-pack box of gum
Sadly, I spent a lot of money at Costco. But, I'm justifying it because these are items I buy frequently, so even though I'm paying more up front, I'm saving money in the long run.
There are some hilarious things at Costco though. There was a giant can of tuna that was so big, I actually think a whole tuna could fit inside. There was also a vat of olives and a 5-lb bag of rice. Some scary stuff!