On Saturday, I went to Weight Watchers. Sadly, I gained a pound and the weigh-in lady yelled at me. "What's going on, Eljabo? Why did you gain a pound your first week? What happened?"
Um - I probably screwed up and ate more than I was supposed to. Isn't that usually how these things work? I actually don't think it was a real gain - my rings were too tight so I think I was just puffy.
At night, I went with some friends to eat Mexican food. Afterward, we hit up a bar. I had a few too many amaretto sours, which led to my current blah state.
Today, I've done basically nothing except watch Supernatural episodes.
I did manage to plan my menu for the week - here's what I'm cooking:
- Crockpot Borracho Chicken (Sandra Lee) with Brown Rice
- Ryan’s Ground Turkey Nachos (Biggest Loser Cookbook), Southwestern Corn Salad
- Moroccan Lentil Stew with Raisins (Vegetarian Times), Crusty Bread, Salad
- Spicy ground turkey tacos, Spanish rice, refried beans
- Country-Fried Steak with Mushroom Gravy, mashed potatoes, Roasted Cauliflower, peas -- I made this one today. It was pretty tasty - I liked the mushroom gravy a lot.
- Black Bean 'n' Corn Quesadillas, Mexican Roasted Garlic & Broccoli