Sunday, May 15, 2011

My New Obsession

My 17 day diet has gone to hell in a handbasket for the past two days, thanks to a little thing I like to call Aunt Flo. The good doctor thought of everything, so there was a PMS Exception Diet included in the book. I gamely tried to follow it, but a Wendy's Frosty beat me. Today, I'm back in like sin.

While trying to follow the PMS Exception diet, I did discover a fabulous snack!

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds are DELICIOUS. I've shied away from in the past because I thought they were chocolate coated (like candy.) In actuality, they are almonds dusted with cocoa powder.

They are filling and healthier than candy AND satisfied my sweet tooth temporarily.

Now technically, these are not included on the list - but cocoa powder is allowed and Brazil nuts are allowed. I couldn't find Brazil nuts, so I figured almonds were a decent option!


No comments: