Yep, it's time for me to recap all the exciting recipes I made last month. There were lots of holiday parties, so I didn't have as many cooking opportunities as usual. I think the Mexican Chicken Lime Soup was my favorite this month - and it was my hubby's favorite too!
Phenomenal (would make again)
- Mexican Chicken Lime Soup (Every Day with Rachael Ray) -- This was easy to make and delicious too. My husband said it was one of the best recipes I've ever made.
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes (Rachael Ray) -- These are so delicious - sweet potato, pumpkin chorizo, orange juice - yum!
- Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham Sandwiches (Pinterest) -- In general, I am not a ham fan, but I really liked these sandwiches and my husband loved them.
- Potatoes Savoyarde (About.com) -- Scalloped potatoes - yum!
- Beef Bourguignon (Ina Garten) -- I thought this was so incredibly delicious - it uses an entire bottle of wine! Simon HATED it. It's also complicated to make -- took about three hours -- so it's only for special occasions.
- Melted Snowman Cookies (Pinterest) -- Yeah, they weren't the prettiest but everyone enjoyed eating them.
- Turkey Reuben Sandwiches (Cooking Light) -- A quick easy dinner!
- Santa Fe-Style Baked Eggs (Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites Cookbook) -- This was easy to make and healthy.
- Peppermint Brownie Bars (Baked Bree) - These had potential, but I baked them too long and they were like rocks.