Thursday, January 05, 2012

What I'm Reading Wednesday: One Day

I checked out this book from the library and downloaded it to my Kindle -- so exciting!  I'm not minding the whole 'reading on a screen' thing as much as I thought I would.  I read stuff all the time on my iPhone so it's like that, but with a bigger screen.

Right now, I'm reading One Day by David Nicholls.  Yes, the same book that was made into a movie with Anne Hathaway and some dude.  I'm honestly just reading the book because I want to see the movie and I try to always read the book before I watch the movie.  Even when it pisses me off.

I'm not really sure how Kindle pages work, but I've read the first two chapters.  The book revisits one day in a couple's lives over a span of decades.  Each chapter represents a different year.

So far, so good.  We'll see if I continue to like it!

No comments: