Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Broken Glass House?

Well, I was so excited about The Glass House.  I thought everyone would be talking about it.  Wrong, no one was talking about it. No one even watched it.

The reviews were terrible, but all the reviews said the same thing:  "It's ripping off Big Brother."  Well, I don't watch Big Brother, so that part didn't offend me.

It was kind of ridiculous.  There's a 21-year-old who guessed that the 45-year-old woman was in her early 60s.  (She didn't look at it.)  Since 45 is a lot closer to my age than 21, I found it offensive.

There was also some asshole guy who kept complaining that some really cute girl was fat and her poop stink.  Really? That's unusual.  'Cause normally poop smells so great.

My workout
I busted my butt to get to the 630 yogalates class.  Unfortunately, I made it there 10 minutes late so I opted for 30 minutes on the stationary bike.  Of course, when I got there, no one was in the yogalates class.  I'm glad I didn't make it - I would have hated being the only one in class.

My diet

Breakfast
Lunch 
  • 1 serving  Spanakopasta (Emily Bites Blog) (veggie) (dairy)
  • 1 bag cracker chips
Snack
  • 1 C blueberries (fruit)
  • 100 cal pack of cocoa roast almonds
Dinner
  • 1 serving Angel Chicken (lightened)
  • 1 C cooked whole wheat penne
  • 1 C baby spinach (veggie)
  • 1 T light dressing
Verdict: I could have done better with the veggies and fruits today.  I should have only done pasta once today.  But overall, not bad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say that the show was very interesting. I did not like Alex at all, which is the jerk you are referring to. I heard about this show from a co-worker at Dish and since it was automatically recorded using PrimeTime Anytime on the Hopper, I was able to watch it this morning while I was getting ready for work. I enabled the AutoHop feature and was able to skip right over the ads, which saved me 20 minutes this morning to do other things. The show was okay, but it definitely doesn’t compare to Big Brother.