Here's what I've been making:
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup -- I found this during my recipe reorganization and it had me at cream cheese and potato. This soup is absolutely delicious. I've eaten it every day this week.
- Better Than Sex Cake -- I'm not sure how accurate the title is, but the cake is pretty tasty. And, it's not all that bad for you.
- Deviled Cauliflower -- This was a really great way to cook cauliflower. The mustard-parmesan mix had a lot of flavor, but the calorie count was pretty good too.
- Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice -- This was really good. I added soy chorizo, which gave it some kick and made it more of a main dish. My husband had thirds.
- Homemade Calzone -- I found this on Pinterest. I used pineapple, turkey pepperoni and jalapeno as the filling. It was really difficult to put together, though. I couldn't grasp the braiding technique at all. It was one of those recipes that tasted good, but looked like a giant pile of crap on a pan. Crappy appearance aside, my husband practically ate the whole thing.
- French-Style Chicken with Apples -- I need to accept that I do not enjoy chicken breasts that look like chicken breasts. I like my chicken shredded, diced, or breaded. And I'm not really a fan of cooked apple slices. It tasted OK, but it's not something I ever need to make again.