Saturday, January 26, 2013

New way of life = bueno!

I had my second weigh-in at Weight Watchers and did much better -- I lost 1.6 lbs!  My saving grace was Teriyaki Turkey Burritos.  They were only 6 weight watchers points (for one) and I happily ate them for lunch for most of the week.

I think the most frustrating thing is when you're standing on the scales and you see your weight increase because you shifted positions slightly. I kept trying to shift it back before the lady officially recorded my weight, but it didn't work out for me.

Still, I was happy and my cousin had a great first week too. It's really helpful to have someone there with me. I'm more motivated to go and I'm more motivated to stick to the program because I don't want to be embarrassed at the meeting.

Tonight my husband and I are going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse as part of Restaurant Week Columbus. I am SO excited.  I've never been there before and it sounds amazing!  Although I don't know why the restaurant has two first names.  Maybe it's from West Virginia?

No comments: