Sunday, November 09, 2014

Guess what else the baby finds funny

Poop!

More specifically, the kind of poop that causes a rock, paper, scissors marathon in my house.  "Wait, wait - best out of 3!"

I knew it was going to be bad when I heard the explosion all the way in our kitchen.  When I walked in the living room, my husband said,"I think she might need changed."  Understatement of the year.

I'll spare you the gory details but suffice to say, she needed a bath.

However, the whole situation gave her the giggles. She chuckled as I was changing her. She chortled as I walked her naked self to the bathroom. 

As I put her in the tub, she was practically guffawing. She was laughing so hard her stomach was shaking.

I have to say, as gross as the diaper was, baby giggles more than make up for it!


No comments: