Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Day Off - Woo Hoo!

I have today off, which means I'm doing muchos apartment cleaningos. (Translation: lots of napping plus reading Janet Evanovich's latest Stephanie Plum novel, Fearless Fourteen)

I also did the Jillian Michaels Backside DVD workout today. I really liked it - it's supposed to give me a smokin' hot backside with 6 three-exercise circuits. I think Jillian knows her stuff - so moves were good. She threw in some more advanced variations as well, so you can grow with the DVD. The instruction was a little too elementary, but would be great for beginners.

OK, so as I read Fearless Fourteen, I'm struck by the age-old question of who is hotter - Ranger or Morelli? I waffle between the two - and think to myself, why don't I have the some problematic decision to make? To add some joy to my life, I've added a poll to the side menu so you can vote too.

I'm also pondering who would make a good Stephanie Plum, Lula, Ranger & Morelli in a movie version. If you have an opinion, post a comment.

  • Stephanie Plum - I always picture Sandra Bullock for some reason, although she's probably a little old. Maybe Anne Hathaway?

  • Lula - Sherri Shepherd all the way!

  • Ranger - I always imagine Vin Diesel.

  • Morelli - I think Benjamin Bratt would be perfect - or maybe Mark Ruffalo?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Plum - Jennifer Garner

Lula - Sherri Shepherd

Ranger - Josh Holloway

Morelli - Jeffrey Dean Morgan