I haven't been feeling food lately. I'm not sure why. Early in July, I was on a bit of a cooking roll. Later in the month, food just didn't sound good. I didn't feel like cooking, I didn't feel like eating -- although, I certainly still ate. I'm not one to miss a meal. Mainly because if I do miss a meal, I get massive headaches and feel absolutely miserable.
I did make some pretty good stuff this month. I would say my absolute favorite was the tilapia with roasted corn relish. It was one of the easiest recipes I made AND best tasting.
- Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken (Skinny Taste blog) - easy AND tasty!
- Creamy Corn Chowder (Taste of Home) - Mom sent me this recipe because I was swimming in corn from my CSA. It's definitely a keeper!
- Arugula, Asparagus and Salmon with Blackberry Glaze (Clean Eating July 2010) -- This included all of my favorite ingredients!
- Spicy Blue Potato & Corn Salad (Appetite for Reduction) -- this was a vegan recipe, but since I'm not vegan, I thought it needed some feta cheese or goat cheese!
- Kohlrabi Vegetable Soup (Clean Eating magazine) -- This was OK - just a little bland!